Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I'm having a gradual spring clean of the house.  Emphasis here is on gradual.  Since having the little man I have slowly started to accept (well, sort of) that things just take a hell of a lot longer to achieve than they used to.  Mess and clutter also seem to breed at an alarmingly speedier rate.

Over the past week I have been making progress on the kitchen.  I have recently stopped baking for a cafe from home and have turned it into a proper business, moving the operation to an outside kitchen (complete with delegation to chef husband to do said baking and cooking - nice).  It was lovely to clear out bulk flour, sugar etc out of the pantry and to reclaim the space as my own.

Today I managed very slowly to sort out the tupperware cupboard and hit the "white drawers".  I only purchased these drawers a couple of weeks ago, a nice $20 find at a second hand shop.  Already they have become full with items that "I have no idea where to put so lets just shove them in there and forget about them".

 Little people also seem to appear in them...

1 comment: